18 Best Landing Page Builders and Software for Non Tech People
Are you looking for a Landing Page Builder? You aren’t alone. The right landing page converts more It has the right CTA’s and sends across the right message. Unlike the days of yesteryear though, you don’t have to worry about how to go about building beautiful landing pages that convert. Instead, you have several landing page builders to help you out, complete with all the landing page essentials.
Table Of Contents
Looking for a good mix? Try these.
ClickFunnels is a website and sales funnel builder for those who do not have enough experience with programming or coding. This builder allows its customers to create attractive pages so their sales increases successfully.
ClickFunnels is easy for editing your webpage. It builds sales funnels that convert, allows email and marketing automation, and many more features.
ClickFunnels counts with two plans depending on the customer’s needs. This builder allows a free trial for 14 days for those who are interested in purchasing this service.
- The primary account program costs 97 USD per month. This program allows you to create 20 funnels, more than 100 pages and around 20,000 visitors each month.
- The Etison Suite program includes Actionetics and Backpack affiliate system. This program costs 297 USD per month.
- This builder is perfect for beginners and for those selling any products.
- ClickFunnels counts with numerous training and resources for using it
- This service works alongside other partners, which creates lots of integrations.
- This builder allows email marketing automation features.
- ClickFunnels allows A/B testing tools.
- This builder counts with templates that are ready to use and are also tested for conversion.
- Hosting depends exclusively from ClickFunnels. If the website presents any inconveniences, or the platform goes down, so do your pages.
- ClickFunnels price ranges are higher compared to other builders.
- Customer service is not available 24 hours a day.
- The builder lacks creative and useful templates.
- Users do not consider this builder as an advanced landing page builder.
- It does not have any blog functionality.
BuilderAll is a web design and digital marketing software that provides essential features to create and grow your online business.
This software allows you to build websites and blogs, run e-commerce stores, create sales funnels, split-test and track analytics. BuilderAll also provides you to run social media campaigns and ads, send emails using the marketing platform that comes included with this online software.
BuilderAll has three different plans that are paid monthly or annually, depending on the customer’s requirements.
- The Web Presence plan costs 9,90 USD a month.
- The Digital Marketing plan is 29,90 USD per month.
- The Business plan costs 49,90 USD a month.
This software includes a 7-day free trial before buying it, and it only has monthly and annual arrangements.
- Customer support is helpful and very receptive.
- This software includes numerous in-built plugins and features.
- There are many different and creative marketing tools to use for any business.
- This software provides customers with means to build mobile apps on the platform.
- BuilderAll is easy to use and does not require extra fees for buying external features and themes.
- This software includes SSL support for all website pages.
- Although it is easy to use, BuilderAll does not include as many customization options as other apps.
- The drag-and-drop feature in this tool needs improvements to work effectively. Customers have complained about glitches when using this feature.
- The page builder of this software is not responsive.
- The UX and editor of this builder are not favorable for many customers.
LeadPages is a well-known software service that allows customers to build their landing pages to boost your conversion rates successfully.
This software includes features such as easy drag-and-drops customization, templates for mobile devices, pop-ups, A/B testing and analytics, HTML editing, sun accounts, video player, email service integrations and fast web hosting.
This software is designed for those who are not experts in technology, and it is easy to use for many new entrepreneurs.
LeadPages allows you to try the software for 14 days with no cost. This software offers three pricing plans according to the customer’s requirements and interest.
- The Standard plan costs 37 USD monthly / 25 USD if billed annually.
- The Pro plan costs 79 USD monthly / 48 USD if billed annually.
- The Advanced plan costs 321 dollars monthly / 199 USD if billed annually.
- This software service is one of the best options for those who are starting to create landing pages.
- LeadPages has one of the cheapest pricing plans.
- This software integrates smoothly with WordPress.
- It allows pop-ups features that many other services don’t have.
- LeadPages includes a sales and support team that is experienced and available to help with any setup or marketing matter.
- LeadPages has a limited A/B testing for those who purchase the Standard plan.
- This software includes very few features in its
- It is considered very hard to incorporate custom HTML and CSS.
- This builder has difficulties when customizing fonts.
- It does not include tutorials on how to use LeadPages.
- This page builder rarely updates its templates library, the templates that customers use are considered out of date and unappealing.
Unbounce includes the following features: over 100 templates that are designed and ready to use, drag-and-drop option to add, remove or customize your landing page.
This software also includes pop-ups and sticky bars, integrations with many marketing automation and other apps, unlimited domains, A/B testing and much more.
Unbounce counts with three different plans with different prices and features.
- Essential plan: costs 79 USD per month.
- The Premium plan: is 159 USD each month.
- Enterprise plan: starting from 399 USD per month.
Annual plans are billed once a year with a 20% discount, while monthly plans are billed each month on the day of the sign-up. Unbounce offers a 14-day free trial before paying for the program.
- Conversion focused templates that allow an increase in leads and marketing sales.
- Dynamic text replacement.
- Sticky bars and pop-ups to attract your audience attention.
- Many integrations with lots of other marketing tools.
- A/B testing software to test and optimize your landing pages.
- A mobile-friendly and mobile responsive framework to make your page accessible on mobile devices.
- Customer support helps customers to use the software effectively.
- Unbounce offers a limited amount of templates for landing pages depending for each plan.
- Unbounce offers a limited amount of sticky bars and pop-ups for each plan.
- Compared to other landing pages builders or competitors, Unbounce counts with high costs plans for customers starting their business.
- This software is not accessible for those new in the landing page world.
Instapage has been a favorite builder among businesses for many years. Although this software counts with many features similar to Unbounce, it has many new and outstanding features.
This builder counts with the Thor Render Engine, widgets and custom code editing. Instapage is well-known for its conversion analytics solutions, unlimited A/B testing, analytics and manager integrations. It also includes other features related to security and team management.
This software offers its clients a 23% discount on the annual bill and a 14-day free trial for potential clients.
- The Core Plan costs 129 USD each month. If the client agrees on an annual payment, the cost of each month would be 99 USD.
- The Enterprise plan is customized depending on the client’s requirements related to the number of pages and traffic. No price range is shown on the Instapage website.
- Instapage offers a fantastic experience with customer service. This service provides personalized help and quick responses according to what the client needs and questions.
- The tools and features this builder provides are easy to use.
- The Instapage software counts with more than 100 landing pages templates accessible to their clients.
- Instapage has many necessary marketing integrations, which makes it a top choice for many clients and businesses.
- The price range for the Core Plan is very high.
- Limited features for the Core Plan.
- The price for the Enterprise plan may cost an average of 2500 USD a year, which is a very high-cost Landing Page Builder for small business or beginners.
- Instapage has limited integrations, which is a cons between customers. It is known that this software is adding more combinations very soon.
OptimizePress is a software-based on WordPress. This software provides a simple landing page builder to create pages on WordPress that attract many clients.
Some of its features include a live editor that lets you create any marketing page you need, a library with an extensive amount of templates, security for WordPress pages and payments, and a year of support and updates.
The OptimizePress provides three different plans for each customer’s needs. This software does not have monthly fees.
- The Core plan costs 97 USD
- The publisher plan costs 197 USD.
- The Pro plan or version of OptimizePress costs 297 USD.
Each plan includes one year of support and updates. You have the opportunity to renew it each year for an additional cost.
- You pay only one fee to start using OptimizePress.
- Friendly and experienced customer service for any doubts and questions the customer might have.
- The OptimizePress team offers a 30-day money-back guarantee to make sure you are satisfied with the service.
- This software allows you to create accessible and useful pages with their outstanding features.
- This software is more affordable for those who are starting their online business.
- OptimizePress does not offer free trials before its
- This software does not work without WordPress.
- It is not easy to create pages layouts by using OptimizePress.
- This software hasn’t added new or creative features since it’s release. There are more original and more outstanding landing pages builders with many competitive features.
- This builder has limited and low-quality templates compared to other landing pages builders.
This landing page creator offers a variety of features to create the page you desire and convert visitors into paying customers successfully.
These features include drag-and-drop page editor, 200 templates to start your page, icons and images library, anti-spam security, autoresponders, A/B split-testing and many useful integrations.
This creator is commonly used by those who have no coding or programming skills, which makes it easy to use for anyone.
This landing page creator offers four different plans after using the 14-day free trial.
- Core plan costs a total of 39 USD per month.
- Create plan costs 59 USD per month.
- Automate plan costs 79 USD per month.
- Suite plan costs a total of 279 USD per month.
If the customer is interested in paying a plan annually, Landingi offers a 25% discount.
- Landingi counts with a highly experienced and responsive customer service team.
- It’s easy to use
- It allows A/B testing.
- This builder offers the ability to create landing pages quickly.
- Landingi includes excellent layout options.
- Each plan includes unlimited landing pages and unlimited domains.
- This landing page creator provides one of the cheapest pricing plans in the market, with many competitive features.
- Compared to other builders, Landingi does not count with a wide range of integration, especially with video integrations.
- The page design does not always look attractive in mobile devices.
- This landing page creator does not provide many advanced features to build an outstanding page and attract many visitors.
- It requires an excessive amount of time to create separate pages for desktop and mobile devices.
This landing page and sales funnel builder is the ultimate toolkit for businesses. Convertri provides its customer speed, power, control and designs to make your page, website or funnel a successful tool for growing.
It includes features such as design tools, e-commerce integrations, accelerated pages, A/B split-tests, custom domain, custom HTML, WordPress integration, in-line page editing, pop-ups and many other features.
Convertri includes three different pricing arrangements. It offers a 14-day trial before you get the software.
- The standard plan costs 53 USD per month, billed each year.
- The Pro plan costs 58 USD each month, billed annually.
- The Agency plan costs 166 USD per month, billed annually.
Convertri also provides monthly and two-year plans depending on the customer’s needs.
- Convertri allows a high-speed capacity to load pages quickly.
- This builder also provides the option to share pages and funnels.
- A/B testing is also a feature.
- This software has reasonable pricing plans for the features offered.
- Convertri is recommended for those who are new at using landing pages and sales funnels.
- If a customer is not happy with the production, Convertri provides a money-back guarantee.
- Although it is quick to upload pages, you need time to get to know the dashboards and the design options.
- This landing page and funnels builder is not recommended for bigger businesses.
- Convertri has a limit regarding funnels, pages and traffic according to the plan purchased.
- This software does not provide a member area nor an affiliate platform, which is negative for many customers.
GetResponse used to be an email marketing software exclusively. With its new features, you can create landing pages, sales funnels and even websites pages. These features have made GetResponse a complete marketing tool for many businesses.
This software includes many features related to account management, marketing automation, e-commerce, integrations and API, webinars and tutorials to get started with the software and much more.
GetResponse has a pricing plan depending on the size of your list.
- Basic plan price starts with 15 USD up to 450 USD per month.
- Plus plan price starting with 45 USD up to 499 USD per month.
- Professional plan costs from 99 USD up to 580 USD per month.
- Enterprise plan price is 1,199 USD per month.
This software offers a 30-day free trial before you are required to buy it. If this software is billed annually, the customer gets an 18% discount, if charged every two years the customer receives a 30% discount.
- The interface is well-designed and friendly for users.
- Prices are affordable, and the discount is generous compared to other competitive builders.
- This software analytics and statistics system is easy to use.
- GetResponse offers an extensive amount of features for a lower cost.
- Customer service is an important feature this builder provides. GetResponse also offers webinars and tutorials to work efficiently with the software.
- This software does not include mobile
- Limited email design customization compared to other software.
- This software also has a limited list segmentation feature.
- Visual automation for this software is difficult to use and understand.
- Deliverability test does not score efficiently, which makes users complain about the software.
- The drag-and-drop interface needs improvements to work effectively.
- This software’s landing page templates may not be sufficient for some customers.
10-minute Funnels is a complete and unique website builder and digital marketing system. This software allows its users to build an unlimited number of websites and marketing funnels quickly.
This builder also allows A/B testing, page designs and funnel templates that have been pre-tested to measure its effectiveness. 10-minute funnels are easy to use and you can build landing pages, funnels, and more.
10-minute funnels has created two pricing plans which users can choose depending on their requirements. Before its purchase, this software allows a 14-day “free” trial for the cost of 1 USD.
- The Basic plan costs 97 USD per month.
- The Advanced plan costs 197 USD per month.
This software has monthly payments available, and there are no annual arrangements.
- 10-minute Funnels can be used to build complete pages and funnels from scratch.
- A/B testing works
- 10-minute Funnels is easy to use and grants its customers a quick way to build their marketing tools.
- Integrations, templates and many designs are included in 10-minute funnels, to make your work a fantastic experience.
- It has a drag-and-drops feature, which makes the process very easy.
- This software may be expensive for some users.
- The start-up plan may have limited features, which is not the best option for most users.
- 10-minute funnels do not include up-to-date landing page functions.
- This software may lack some essential features that users need to create a successful and efficient website, page or funnel.
- 10-minute funnels may require updates to continue being a competitive platform.
Wix is an online platform that helps users create professional and successful websites. It includes features such as the Wix editor, around 500 designed templates, advanced design features and mobile optimization.
It also provides professional features like custom domain, contact management, social tools and SSL certification. Wix helps you create different website pages for blogs, music, videos, photography, events and even restaurants, to promote your business and art.
Wix offers a free plan, but there are six other pricing plans that Wix provides to its customers.
- The Combo plan costs 11 USD.
- The Unlimited plan costs 14 USD.
- The VIP plan costs 29 USD
Then, you have the business plan, for stores:
- The Basic plan costs 20 USD.
- The Unlimited plan costs 25 USD.
- The VIP plan costs 35 USD.
- Wix offers a collection with a variety of well-designed templates.
- The site is very fast.
- Wix has an intuitive interface to drag and drop elements quickly.
- Wix offers extensive support and helps for those customers who have questions and doubts about the platform.
- This platform allows customers to extend their features by using the Wix App Market and purchase the functions
- Wix doesn’t have advanced features when using the free plan.
- To use analytics and tracking system, it is necessary to purchase or to use a paid plan.
- Wix offers plans that are a single-site only, which doesn’t benefit many users.
- Customers have to be careful when choosing a design or template because it cannot be changed afterwards.
- Ads show on the free
This landing page builder offers customers to create funnels, landing pages and websites for different businesses.
It provides a quick loading and converting landing pages, a simple and functional interface, a service team ready to help you set up and get started to work.
InterFunnels is advertised as being one of the cheapest options in the market and also provides many essential and necessary features to create your page.
This landing page builder offers a 14-day trial for 1 USD. After the test, you may purchase the following plans:
- InterFunnels Lite, which costs 37 USD.
- InterFunnels Pro, which costs 47 USD.
- InterFunnels Agency, which costs 67 USD.
These fees are monthly billed. InterFunnels also offers a 60-day money-back guarantee if the client is not satisfied with the platform or servic
- Sales funnels are created and ready in the shortest time.
- InterFunnels allows managing multiple funnels using only one account.
- The plans this builder provides are a cheaper option compared to other landing pages builders.
- This builder works with many popular integrations, especially autoresponders.
- This platform’s templates are easy to use and manage.
- This builder is mobile-friendly, which benefits users since mobile get more searches.
- The interface is not easy to use or friendly to beginners.
- This platform does not have phone support, although they do have a desk and email support.
- InterFunnels is considered a primary platform compared to other builders. This builder does not have newer or updated features to compete with others.
- This platform is considered very new in the marketing business. Many customers believe this builder is not trustworthy.
This platform is advertised as an all-in-one marketing tool. Kartra provides users with lots of different features to help them create, market and launch their products online successfully.
These features include sales funnel building, automation, integrations with other marketing tools, A/B testing capability. Kartra also has affiliate platform and a help desk platform, an important feature that many competitors don’t include in their platform.
Kartra offers a variety of plans to meet your business needs and budget.
- The starter plan is 99 USD per month and 79 USD when billed annually.
- Silver plan costs 199 USD each month and 149 USD if billed annually.
- Gold plan is 299 USD a month. If billed annually, it costs 249 USD.
- The platinum plan is 499 USD and 379 USD if it’s paid annually.
- This platform is easy to use with the help of the many features it includes.
- It provides split-tests to optimize rates and conversions.
- The customer is allowed to get a general overview of the client or user by tracking the flow of the funnels.
- Kartra lets you share pages and funnels.
- This platform includes features such as Helpdesk and HeatMap.
- As soon as your business grows, the price of your plan increases as well.
- This platform may be highly expensive for many.
- Although this platform counts with the necessary integrations, it lacks more specific partners to be a top-choice landing page and funnel builder.
- Kartra has a small track record since it is a new marketing platform.
This landing page builder is a platform for helping small entrepreneurs and considerable businesses to create a creative and successful page.
Some of its features include a list of templates, SEO management, real-time edition option, drag-and-drop elements, analytics system, A/B testing for optimization.
This platform’s customer support is responsive and highly capable to solve any inconvenience about it.
LandingLion has a free plan you may use for as long as you want. This platform also offers a few programs adapted to the customer’s needs.
- Launching plan costs 29 USD each month or 290 USD a year.
- Growing plan costs 99 USD per month or 990 USD
- Scaling plan costs 249 USD each month or 2,490 USD a year.
- It is affordable. LandingLion offers two-month discounts if the plan is billed annually.
- The builder includes plenty of outstanding features to create a page successfully.
- LandingLion also counts with fundamental integrations and partners.
- The platform is easy to use and includes an SEO optimization tool.
- This builder integrates smoothly with WordPress.
- Customer service is an important feature; it is fast and determined to help.
- This platform has come up with many glitches which make customers not trust it.
- Although this platform does have integrations, they lack many offered by other systems.
- LandingLion lacks text formatting capabilities, which could be improved.
- This builder might be pricey for small business with a tight budget.
- LandingLion is suitable for landing pages but not recommended for building a complete website.
KickOffLabs offers a variety of features to help users create landing pages. This builder has many features like unlimited page landing creation and a friendly and easy-to-use landing page editor.
KickOffLabs contains more than forty landing page templates, endless pop-ups, custom HTML and CSS and A/B testing. This platform also includes email marketing app integration, Facebook and WordPress integrations, and many more.
KickOffLabs offers pricing plans to pay each month, every six months or annually.
- The Hobby plan is 29 USD per month.
- The Premium plan is 75 USD per month.
- The Business plan costs 149 USD per month.
- The Enterprise plan is 299 USD per month.
KickOffLabs offers a 20% discount if paid semi-annual and a 30% discount if paid annually.
- This platform is the ultimate tool to launch your product to get people to know about it and increase visitors and sales.
- KickOffLabs includes autoresponders for sign-up emails.
- This builder allows you to export your customer list and identify influencers.
- The customer service team provides help and support with any question or inconvenience with the platform.
- A/B testing lets you optimize your website.
- To use KickOffLabs correctly, there might be a learning curve that gets some customers stuck.
- This platform may have some difficulties when integrating with other apps.
- KickOffLabs has expensive pricing plans compared to other builders.
- This software is not commonly known for building extensive and creative landing pages.
- This platform does not include drag-and-drops feature, which is considered a downfall for many customers.
WishPond is a platform used to build and grow business-wise. It has many features to make that happen; for example, it opens the doors for landing pages, pop-overs, contests and forms, marketing automation, and drag-and-drop customization.
This platform also provides A/B testing for designs, customize contests to attract clients and manage your leads together to market your product effectively.
WishPond offers many plans for customers who want to create their market tool. This platform allows a free trial of 14 days before the acquisition of the service.
- Starting costs 49 USD per month.
- Everything you need costs 99 USD each month.
- Rapid growth costs 199 USD per month.
All these plans are billed annually. WishPond also offers a specialized team to create and work on your marketing tools; prices are arranged directly with the team.
- The customer service team is quick to respond if any inconvenience arises.
- Easy to use. All the features are designed to be user-friendly.
- WishPond has a unique interface that makes customers use this platform more than others.
- Small learning curve. WishPond includes tutorials and real-time help to use the platform correctly.
- Easy to create landing pages.
- Email automation is easy to use, as well.
- Making contests is very simple.
- This platform charges by lead, the more significant lead you have, the more it charges.
- Limited reporting capability.
- At times, the drag-and-drop features can be complicated to use or are not responsive.
- If a customer wants to save a draft manually, it will remove you from the editor.
- This platform is considered to have many issues with the interface.
PageMutant is a landing page software that helps you create your page from scratch or to modify a page previously created. This platform provides unlimited templates to build your pages in minutes.
PageMutant offers features such as A/B testing, dynamic text replacement, bulk design and many others. There are no customer reviews about this builder, which makes it hard for others to trust PageMutant.
PageMutant offers three different pricing plans adapted to the customer’s needs and requirements.
- The basic plan costs 79 USD if billed annually or 99 USD if the customer pays month to month.
- The pro plan costs 199 USD, billed annually or 249 USD if paid per month.
- The corporate plan costs 499 USD billed annually or 699 USD if paid each month.
- This builder provides unlimited landing pages templates to customers.
- This software allows dynamic text replacement.
- Although it offers limited features for each plan, these pricing plans are highly competitive with other software.
- PageMutant helps customers to build pages in less time.
- This software delivers your custom page in less than 24 hours.
- Buk page generator and editor is a vital feature to keep all the information in sync.
- This software provides a limited visitor count for every plan, which is not recommended for many customers.
- PageMutant is a relatively new builder. This software does not count with customer reviews, which make users not trust it as much as others.
- Limited features.
- This software does not count with extensive information on their website about its features, not recommended for those who are beginners and need help and support.
This platform is a collection of plugins and WordPress themes. ThriveThemes provides a numerous list of items to make your website have more visitors and convert them into regular clients.
This platform offers the following features to create a successful web page: Thrive themes, Thrive leads, Thrive architect, landing pages, smart widgets, headline optimizer, quiz builder, Thrive optimize and more.
ThriveThemes offers two different plans depending on the customer’s requirements.
- Thrive membership for individuals and entrepreneurs costs 19 USD per month, billed annually.
- Agency membership for agencies and web designers costs 49 USD a month, billed annually.
This landing page platform offers a 30-day money-back guarantee if the customer is not satisfied with the platform’s service. Customer service will provide help to make possible the refund.
- This platform offers an extensive amount of features. These tools or plugins help customers create a useful page.
- All the plugins work together smoothly and provide successful conversions from visitors to customers.
- The headline optimizer provides A/B testing for headlines.
- This software allows pop-ups and opt-ins.
- ThriveThemes provides templates for any site.
- This platform provides customers to create their quiz for viral content.
- ThriveThemes customer support is not as fast as other competitors. Help is a forum-based system, and it is usually prolonged to respond to an issue.
- The platform does not load as quickly as other builders.
- This builder won’t function without WordPress.
- ThriveThemes does not include updated or advanced features for landing pages.
- The platform does not have a free trial system before the purchase of the plan.
Hi, I am Adam. The founder of this blog Snag Success & many other niche sites.
A lot of the times you will end up saving a ton of money on great products from my blog!
CAN YOU DO ME A SMALL FAVOR?
I’ve put a ton of research & effort writing this blog post to provide you with the best information I can.
It’ll be super helpful if you could consider sharing it on social media networks.
Appreciate It! ♥️