ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp Review
There are many affiliate marketing training programs out there that claim to teach you everything about the business. However, not all of them give the same results and neither are as effective as the ClickFunnels program. The training program of ClickFunnels allows you to make money by promoting the sales funnel builder. The training program claims to help people earn money in a span of 100 days.
The ClickFunnels program is designed as a 4-day course which trains our businessmen to become “Super Affiliates”. The training, however, goes on for 100 days in which you get step-by-step training from the said Super Affiliates. The famous internet marketer Russel Brunson has turned the affiliate Bootcamp offered by ClickFunnels into a complete to publicize, market and sell ClickFunnels’ services and products. There are many organizations that may charge a hefty sum for this training but ClickFunnels offers it for free and therefore, you can sign up for it whenever you want.
If you are planning to sign up for an affiliate training program, here are the top features of ClickFunnels affiliate Bootcamp to help you with your decision.
- Clickfunnels’ Russel Brunson provides free training
- Monthly recurring commissions of a whopping 40%
- Great community that is always ready to help out
- Recently updated
- 4 days of exclusive video content
After you’ve signed up for the course for free, you gain access to about 15 Super Affiliates videos that will give you step-by-step training on how to do effective affiliate marketing.
How does ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp Work?
The main objective of Affiliate Bootcamp is to help budding entrepreneurs and online marketers earn some money by promoting ClickFunnels. They can retire in a mere 100 days. Apart from that, they earn a monthly recurring commission of up to 40% for every referral they make for ClickFunnels.
The plan works on quite a simple structure where one gets around 40% commission on every referral of ClickFunnels. For example, for every person who subscribes to the $97/month plan, you earn a bonus of $40 for the referrals. If someone subscribes to the etison suite package that costs $297/month, you will earn a bonus of $120. This means that your commission depends on the number of people who subscribe to different ClickFunnels packages.
ClickFunnels has two main affiliate packages that cost $297 per month and $97 per month. Thus, your commission becomes $40 for every $97 worth membership. This means that even if one person subscribes to ClickFunnels through your link every day, you would have earned a monthly commission of $3880. Apart from that, you can earn $500 for 100 active ClickFunnels and $1000 for 200 active ClickFunnels. You can also earn your commissions through Sticky Cookie.
What is a Sticky Cookie?
ClickFunnels has become one of the best affiliate programs through its program called Sticky Cookie. Under this, you get a commission for every person who buys other products by Russel Brunson.
Russel Brunson offers many other products apart from the ClickFunnels Affiliate program like his highly acclaimed training material and eBooks such as Perfect Webinar and Funnel Scripts. Therefore, you can earn a lot of money by referring to even one person to the ClickFunnels. The ClickFunnels program has a value of about $997.
ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp Walkthrough
There are various topics that have been fitted under the ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp strategy to help people sell different ClickFunnels products. These programs can help an individual become adept with affiliate marketing and do it effectively. Many of the topics that the program offers are as follows:
- How to build an online business: The ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp program doesn’t just teach you to sells various products by ClickFunnels, it also teaches you to become a successful entrepreneur with their own online business. Apart from promoting ClickFunnels, you will learn some of the best techniques to market and sell your products online.
- How to use Facebook ads: An online business needs to be marketed on social media to garner a wider reach and more sales. Thus, the Affiliate Bootcamp program teaches you effective techniques to create Facebook ads to promote your products. The platform can also help you earn many referrals and the more referrals you get, the more you earn.
- How to build a following: Building a large customer base who are loyal to your business is another thing that you will learn with the Affiliate Bootcamp program. In affiliate marketing, it’s incredibly important to retain your customers. Thus, the program teaches you how to present yourself as an attractive businessman to your customers, how to get them interested in your products and how to make sales.
The Affiliate Bootcamp program provides 4 days’ worth of training with a series of steps and procedures to help you make a full-time career out of the affiliate marketing business. The program allows you to earn money and even says that if you follow the steps correctly, you can become successful enough and retire in a mere 100 days.
You can check all the modules of the program after you’ve signed up for the free trial period. However, the only issue with the free version is that each of the videos you check out will disappear after 24 hours. Therefore, it’s important that you take notes to get the most out of the free program. You can also subscribe to the basic plan and other packages later on.
Here’s a list of things and videos you get offered in the Affiliate Bootcamp training that lasts 4 days:
- Russell Brunson: My Simple 5-Step Plan To Turn An Affiliate “Hobby” Into A Full-Time Career!
- Steve J. Larsen: Create An Irresistible Offer That Makes It Nearly IMPOSSIBLE For Your Customers To Say “No.”
- Dave Gambril: The Secret Key To Getting Your Buyers To Stay With You Month After Month
- Rachel Pedersen: Using The Power Of Relationships To Find The RIGHT Customers That You Help
- Jim Edwards: How To Dominate The Affiliate Leaderboard And Become The #1 Top-Producing Super Affiliate
- Greg Jeffries: The Simple Process I Use To Find Pockets Of Low-Cost, Low-Competition Traffic Who Are ALREADY Actively Searching For A Solution
- Jacob Caris: How To Become A Super Affiliate When You Have A TON Of Other Commitments And Almost NO Time In Your Day
- Dana Derricks: The Key To Getting UNLIMITED Hot (And Warm) Traffic…for FREE
- Joe Marfoglio: Creating YouTube Videos That Your Audience Will CLICK ON and WATCH All The Way Through!
- Spencer Mecham: How To Leverage The People Who Are Already SEARCHING For A Solution
- Marley Baird: Why YouTube Is The #1 Best Way To Generate Leads And Get Affiliate Sales
- JR Rivas: How To Organically Attract And Build Your Audience Through A Perfectly Designed FB Profile
- Josh Rhodes: How To Take A Simple “Agency” Approach To Generate 100+ Affiliates In 100 Days
- Tyler S. Clark: The 11 Actionable Steps That Got Me From 0 To 106 Paying ClickFunnels Affiliates In 100 Days
- Billy Gene: How To Demonstrate Your “Map” And Guide Your Audience STRAIGHT To Their Destination
- Peng Joon: How To Create Powerful ‘Leverage’ And Build A List For FREE As A Super Affiliate
When you’re trying your hand at the Affiliate Bootcamp training program, it also presents a one time offer for you to buy the “One Funnel Away Challenge” product for only $100. The fee might seem high, but this training program by Russel Brunson lasts for 30 days and teaches you how to launch your first funnel. The program has a daily training session and live coaching modules by Russel Brunson. You can several effective affiliate marketing techniques through ClickFunnels’ set of experts like:
- Russel Brunson: Also regarded as the strategist of the Dream Team, he trains Super Affiliates through his own set of videos and strategy modules.
- Julie Stoian: She helps you steer the 30-day course into designing and building an actual funnel that helps you with effective affiliate marketing.
- Steve J. Larsen: He coaches all the students through the course on live video calls and answers any questions that one might need to ask regarding a task in the course.
“One Funnel Away” Challenge Kit
You will get an eBook and the challenge kit for about $100 and a physical box containing many products that are worth a lot. However, you will have to pay the shipping fee for the same. The things that you will receive in the box are:
- The “30 days” book: The book has all the strategies of a successful business laid out by the members of the “Two Comma Club”. The book contains 30 action plans in its 30 chapters to help you start your affiliate marketing business.
- The “One Funnel Away” Challenge Workbook: For 30 days of video training, this book will be your companion and you will find several challenges that will help you get better at affiliate marketing.
- MP3 player with live recordings: If you happen to miss out on anything during the live training sessions, you can catch them on this mp3 player that contains all the recordings.
- “100 Days of Becoming a ClickFunnels Super Affiliate” eBook: You can also download this eBook once you’ve paid $100. The eBook has 15 chapters spread over 186 pages that will become your step-by-step training guide into becoming a ClickFunnels Super Affiliate.
- Access to OFA Challenge Membership area: You can also gain access to the “One Funnel Away” membership area where you can learn more about other members and their success stories.
How effective is the ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp?
You can take a look at several factors to decide whether or not you can retire in 100 days after the ClickFunnels’ Affiliate Bootcamp. The website’s landing page gives you an introduction video about how you can retire in just 100 days. However, it doesn’t give any information about the course. But the program is legitimate as hundreds of people are already making money from this. There are many Facebook groups dedicated to this program that are filled with stories of success and great earnings.
Who is the ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp for?
Anybody can take the ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp training, even people who have just started their online marketing business. The beginners can use this program to gain more knowledge about the business while the experts can expand their horizons. The course is designed in such a way that you will learn everything there is to learn about affiliate marketing.
The video tutorials are there to help you learn continuously and train all the time. There are many supplementary and bonus videos too that are especially helpful for beginners. However, you need to have a ClickFunnels account to get started on the course.
You can run the 14-day trial period for free and buy the basic package for $97 post that. This will give 44 days and you can et at least 3 referrals in this duration with ease. The 3 referrals can earn you $120 to help you sustain longer. You can slowly increase the number of referrals each month and eventually make enough money to retire.
How much investment do you need for the ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp?
You don’t need a lot of money or investment to start the ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp program. The program is effectively low cost and gives high returns for your money.
- You need to first sign up for ClickFunnels with which, you get a free trial period of 14 days. This will help you see if the program works for you or not. You can also try their Ledgepage by paying only $48.
- For email marketing, you can pick any of the three top email service providers such as Getresponse, Active Campaign, or ConvertKit. GetReponse has a free trial period of 30 days and costs $15 per month, Active Campaign costs $17 per month and CovertKit costs about $29 per month.
- Lastly but most importantly, you need to advertise your ClickFunnels affiliate program. You can create as many ads as you want based on your budget. You can either choose Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Bing Ads, YouTube Ads or more.
ClickFunnels gives you a trial period of 14 days where you can maximize your learning. You can pair this with GetResponse’s free trial period of 30 days and cash on your email marketing too. All you need to do is set a budget of as little as $50 for your advertising and see how it works out for you. You can earn all your money back and some more through commissions and if it works out for you, you can increase your expenditure.
Is there any support available for the ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp?
The biggest requirement of an affiliate program is the kind of support you get for it. ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp program thus, has you covered in this area for all the technical support you may need. The program offers email support and a live support system to answer all your queries related to the program and other things. You can also head over to ClickFunnels Affiliates Facebook page and get as much information as you want. The page offers help to anyone from a beginner to an expert and the solutions are quite thorough too.
ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp Verdict
The program does have many upsells but you don’t have to buy any and you can still get all the benefits of their training program for free. If you are in the affiliate marketing business, this is one program that is worth trying as it’s highly effective. However, you need to work hard in the initial days to earn a commission but once you do, the profits only get higher from there.