ClickFunnels Vs Ontraport: Which is Better? (2021)
Find out whether to pick Clickfunnels or Ontraport!
Table Of Contents
If you’re thinking about starting your online business, ClickFunnels is surely a name you’ve heard. Every online marketer thinks of trying it out – so is it any good?
With so much variety, it can be hard to decide between two different platforms, so we’ll analyze one of its main competitors.
Ontraport and ClickFunnels: The Overview
Ontraport is a tool for handling sales and marketing. It centers around lead capture, and it’s a favorite among professional marketers.
ClickFunnels focuses on creating funnels that stimulate visitors towards conversions. It’s better for people focusing on sales.
ClickFunnels: the best feature
Done-for-you sales funnels
The funnels offered by the platform are optimized for selling any product. Each funnel has been tested for conversion, and they’re designed for the highest sales amount possible.
ClickFunnels offers a tool for email marketing. It lets you create emails and campaigns for sending them to the audiences you wish to target.
It lets you develop funnels with different actions triggered by user behavior. It lets you automate your business, focusing their functionality towards increasing website conversion.
You can use ClickFunnels for building landing pages. You can use the drag-and-drop editor to work seamlessly, and there are many elements you can add to your pages.
Learning the platform
You get several tutorials so that you can familiarize yourself with its tools and interface. It makes it even easier to get started.
Ontraport: the best features
You can create and test your landing pages to see if they require modifications.
eCommerce and membership site creation
Ontraport lets you create an eCommerce from scratch. It also works for membership sites through WordPress integration.
You get a dashboard that lets you customize your metrics into a single-dashboard display. It lets you study the conversions generated by forms, your sales, and the users number in your email.
You can write emails for reaching out to your lead lists. You can segment your list based on behaviors and personalize your campaign even further.
You can automate your business by automating several tasks relevant to marketing, selling process, emailing, and even billing.
The main differences
ClickFunnels is better for people needing a sales funnels system for their marketing. Ontraport is better for smaller businesses possessing experience in marketing and sales.
ClickFunnels delivers unlimited emails for all available plans. Ontraport offers the same for its basic plan, but Pro and Team users are limited to 100,000 each month.
Automation and funnels
You can automate your business without limits with a month plan. Ontraport lets you automate your funnels on all of its plans. Both offer automated SMS marketing, but Ontraport supports 2-way communication.
A/B testing for email
There’s no split-testing for ClickFunnels, but Ontraport lets you test up to 4 variations each time.
ClickFunnels sets up an automation workflow with purchase behavior as the base. Ontraport’s automation workflows let you create multi-channel rules without needing to program.
ClickFunnels offers a simple format that you can organize into sequenced emails. The Ontramail tool creates and organizes the email courses without requiring any experience from you.
Pricing: ClickFunnels and Ontraport
You have three different plans adapting to your budget and needs. You have the Basic, Pro, and Team plans, respectively costing $79, $297, and $597.
On the other hand, ClickFunnels offers 2 plans: the Full and Standard plan, netting you $297 and $97.
Ontraport: pros and cons
- Affordable platform and no set up costs. You just need to pay for a plan and use all the features.
- Servers receive regular updates, and the company always keeps Ontraport in great shape.
- You can combine different marketing approaches into a single system and focus on targeting.
- You can link several databases through the custom object building.
- Plenty of features exclusively for eCommerce go a long way into making Ontraport great for this task.
- Users tend to complain about the Ontraport dashboard. Claims often focus on visuals over the lack of graphs.
ClickFunnels: pros and cons
- Pre-built funnels for people with less experience or for specific campaigns you have in mind.
- The platform is versatile, so you can get creative with your designs without worrying about the features falling short.
- Easy-to-use interface that lowers the knowledge necessary to operate.
- You can use it to create a website in as little as 10 minutes thanks to the drag-and-drop editor and countless templates available.
- The ClickFunnels community provides a lot of insight into the platform and even free resources to help you get comfortable with it.
- The page builder could use a bit more customization options.
- The Actionetics tool is good, but it lacks several features and sophistication presented in other platforms with similar functionality.
The two platforms are great, and both have their pros and cons. Some will fare better with one and the rest with the other; it depends on your needs.
Ontraport is your best choice if your objective is to improve marketing and overall sales. ClickFunnels is a better option for people looking specifically to build up their sales and overall conversions; it may also adapt better to some people’s budgets.
The best part? Both platforms offer free trials that you can use to study all the features at your leisure. Make sure to get one for yourself and find out which platform suits you best!