eCom Freedom Review (Nick Biedermann Course)
Nick Biedermann offers an online course called “eCom Freedom”. The name is pretty self-explanatory; it is a series of videos intended to teach you everything you need to know to start, sustain, and grow a profitable eCommerce business.
As usual, I decided to check the course and let you know if this material is really worth paying $197, will you be able to start and most importantly maintain an eCommerce business on Shopify if you follow his advice? How long would it take before you can become an online entrepreneur like Nick Biedermann?
eCom Freedom Pros & Cons[pros-cons]
What is eCom Freedom?
eCom Freedom is an online course, created by Nick Biedermann. Nick assures that by learning through his videos, you can become like him, a young entrepreneur who went from broke to making over 550,000 dollars in only a year and a half.
This online course has nine different modules, containing a set of videos each, which range from 1 up to 19 minutes. Nick combines previously recorded videos with live streams to keep his “library” consistently updating and growing, as he makes it clear in his course introduction, where he states that “I will be continuously adding videos to this course as time goes on!”
The topics covered in this course vary from product research and criteria, how to find and price products that will guarantee you sales, moving onto creating and using a website and apps to promote your product; this includes setting up the Facebook Ad account. Also, a detailed explanation about how to set up your Shopify, which is the most extended video of the whole course.
Make sure you read the entire review to make an informed decision if eCom Freedom by Nick Biedermann is right for you or not!
Who is eCom Freedom for?
Like all the other online eCommerce online courses, anyone can enrol in eCom Freedom. There are no requirements except wanting to learn how to make a profit from an online company set on Shopify to offer dropshipping services.
Who is Nick Biedermann, The Founder of eCom Freedom?
Nick Biedermann is, according to his Instagram Bio, a 21-year-old who has built multiple eCommerce websites and earned over 550,000 dollars in only a year and a half.
There seems to be little information on how he managed to reach that level of success, and even though he dedicates several modules of his course to showing the importance of social media, his presence could be more significant on Instagram (which is where he has 56k followers), and YouTube (since his course is made entirely of videos).
What is Included in eCom Freedom?
The course comprises nine modules, all including videos ranging from 1 to 19 minutes, and they are separated the following way:
- Module 1: Welcome To Ecom Freedom 2.0! This module has only one video, which is an overview explaining the structure of the course.
- Module 2: Creating A Shopify Store – Step By Step. The module starts by teaching what to choose between niche and the general public; then, moves onto adding different pages and products to your store, creating a store (this one is a 19-minute live stream), getting custom logos for your store, choosing the essential Shopify apps, and finalizing the store.
- Module 3: Product Research (TWO Winning 6 Figure Products Shown). In this part, the emphasis is mostly on product research. Nick will show you four tools for product research, make a comparison between high and low ticket, and then he goes onto what could be the most crucial part of the module. Nick affirms he has a secret product research strategy that can teach you how to find the winning product to make you win a ton of money, by showing you the one that gave him 286,000 dollars in 3 months. There isn’t anything out of the ordinary, other than choosing the best-qualified sellers on AliExpress and using Facebook.
- Module 4: How To Make $100-$200 Profit/Day With $0 In-Ad Spend. This module includes two steps (the basics and step 1) and then presents a live case study in a 7-minute video.
- Module 5: Understanding Facebook Ads. Here is where you will start having contact with the Facebook Ads strategy. Nick will explain how many ads to run initially, how to structure them, what not to do when testing products, and breaking even.
- Module 6: The Start Of Facebook Ads. Now, you stop the theory and begin looking into the more practical aspects. Start by setting up the business manager account, make a comparison between video and picture ads, a testing phase to create a campaign. Moving forward, you get to see what happens 72 hours after launching the campaign, two days after (presented in a live case study), and two levels of scaling. To end, you see what retargeting, and lookalike audiences are.
- Module 7: Advanced Scaling Strategy. Included in this module are four videos, designed to help you create and implement custom and lookalike audiences, and retargeting. Also, you learn about manual bidding and how to take your store to the next level.
- Module 8: Case Studies. This module has only two videos, and they are both case studies. One case will show you how to get a $2950 return from a $558 investment in one day, while the second is a case of a $14,388 investment for a $43,412 gain.
- Module 9: Frequently Asked Questions. The final module’s title explains it all. Here are the answers to the most common questions, like what to do if you are getting lots of visits but no sales, if Facebook Ads are not running, how much money should you invest in starting, what is the best option between Facebook Ads or Instagram Influencers, and dealing with returns and refunds.
Personal Experience With eCom Freedom
eCom Freedom started out as a four-module online course, which at first sight looked imperfect and incomplete since you would only get around 4 or 5 super short videos per module, and it seemed like very little material for a lot of money invested. Now, however, and thanks to Nick’s idea to continue adding more material and keeping the course updated, the course is longer and holds more tools to learn how to set up the business properly.
Now, it is essential to mention that, regardless of how many tools Nick Biedermann offers his audience, there is a slight feeling of mistrust when you try to find information about him and his courses. It took me little time to fins his Instagram account, but there are very few photos of him, and some even seem to have been taken on the same day.
His YouTube channel should definitely have more content, and there is virtually no additional information on eCom Freedom except for the same copy-pasted text from Teachable.com which is found in three or four other websites.
This lack of information and proof of prosperity on his business made me question if he really is making that much money in his “multiple eCom businesses” (as his Teachable summary asserts), or if this is only a strategy to make money selling the online course (which is usually what really brings the wealth to these type of Shopify/dropshipping gurus).
After all, even though the online course is not that expensive, if he manages to sell the full package that includes the mentorship for 236 dollars, selling only one a day would bring him a monthly revenue of around 7,000 dollars. Not bad for a 21-year-old, huh?
eCom Freedom Scam?
Nope, eCom Freedom is not a scam however, there are definitely better courses out there you can get like eCom Elites.
Is there a Discount Code?
There is no discount/coupon for Nick Biedermann’s eCom Freedom course.
There are other sites claiming they either have eCom Freedom Coupon or eCom Freedom Discount but, this is definitely not true. Also, eCom Freedom Nulled or eCom Freedom Free is not a thing.
Ecom Freedom Final Verdict
eCom Freedom has the appearance of every other online course about Shopify and eCommerce out there. While there is a lot of material to learn from, it gives the impression that really nothing news is being brought to the table, and that might be because Nick Biedermann resembles all the other young entrepreneurs that are making a profit from selling people their “secret formula” to wealth and happiness.
Don’t get me wrong, I am confident that some of these videos can be very helpful to start an eCommerce platform, especially for people who have no idea how this niche works and are eager to make a profit from it, but I always dislike when they create promotion using inflated numbers just to make it look easy.
In all fairness, the price for the course without the mentorship is quite fair, considering that you can start the course whenever you want. Also, after enrolling, you have lifetime access to the tools in it, which are also continuously updating. That means that the relation between the price and the product is probably one of the best I’ve stumbled across when reviewing this kind of online classes.
In short, the videos are easy to handle, the price isn’t low but isn’t expensive either; however, the lack of evidence will always leave me hesitant to buy.
eCom Freedom Alternative
Now I have personally bought a ton of dropshipping courses out there. I even review a lot of them on my blog. Generally, these gurus try to sell you a lifestyle of getting rich and successful that’s why they charge a ridiculous amount for the information they sell.
Their courses typically aren’t even comprehensive at all. They focus all their efforts trying to market their course so, they can make more money from course sales.
I do however think that dropshipping courses are worth it if they are good. They will save you a ton of time and hassle that’s why I highly recommend a solid dropshipping course.
I have been dropshipping for a long time and I have built profitable stores (I currently do affiliate marketing though) and I highly recommend you check out this course called eCom Elites. (I did a review on this, make sure you read it!)
It’s by Franklin Hatchett who has been doing dropshipping WAY before it was famous.
This course definitely has helped me increase my eCommerce income before. However, I don’t do dropshipping anymore because I am focused on affiliate marketing.
Now, this is not another expensive garbage guru course. It’s one of the best & most affordable dropshipping / eCommerce course out there.[about-me] [small-favor]