Freedom with eCom Review (Tremayne Turner Course)
“Discover how thousands are travelling the world & making a full-time income with my approach! A few spots have opened up.” That is the first line you read as soon as you open the website created to promote Freedom with eCom, the online eCommerce course developed by Tremayne Turner, and which I will review today.
I can’t help but think that I have heard that line so many times in the past and that Tremayne is not offering anything new. However, I must remain objective and keep dwelling into his course, to find out if it’s really worth signing up for this course, which allegedly has a cost of 997 dollars but it is now being offered for 297.
Table Of Contents
- Freedom with eCom Pros & Cons
- Pro's and Con's of Freedom with eCom Review
- What is Freedom with eCom?
- Who is Freedom with eCom for?
- Who is Tremayne Turner, The Founder of Freedom with eCom?
- What is Included in Freedom with eCom?
- Personal Experience With Freedom with eCom
- Freedom With Ecom Final Verdict
- Freedom with eCom Alternative
Freedom with eCom Pros & Cons
Extensive topic coverage
The course has around 80 videos, all brief and easy to watch, and yet they still cover the most critical topics necessary to start.
30-day back money guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the results of Freedom with eCom, they offer to give you back your money (always read the fine print to be doubtless on how to get your refund).
I have the impression that Tremayne relies too much on clickbait titles to promote this course. He promises his students will be able to leave their 9 to 5 jobs to travel the world, make 1 million dollars in just two months, and affirms his course initially costs nearly one thousand dollars.
Tremayne is a rookie
He comes across as this guy who suddenly hit the jackpot, but when you dig a bit deeper you realise he doesn't have that much experience and has been doing this only since April 2018 which makes it hard to believe he's already a millionaire with thousands of prosperous disciples all around the globe.
What is Freedom with eCom?
Created by Tremayne Turner, Freedom with eCom is yet another online course dedicated to showing how to become thriving in the eCommerce business, a marketplace that keeps growing thanks to platforms like Shopify and the drop shipping initiative.
The course encloses eleven modules -probably one of the most extensive outlines I have seen so far- and each module contains a minimum of 2 videos and a maximum of 17. It is curious to see that three entire modules are solely dedicated to Facebook, and it doesn’t look like there is any other social media app being studied in it.
The topics, with the exception of the Facebook Ad Academy (those three modules on Facebook), vary from creating and setting up your dream store, doing intensive product research, increasing your AOV, scaling and retargeting methods, and email marketing.
Make sure you read the entire review to make an informed decision if Freedom with eCom by Tremayne Turner is right for you or not!
Who is Freedom with eCom for?
If you check Turner’s freedom with eCom’s website, you will find that “Even as a beginner with no e-commerce experience, this course will give you the information and confidence you need to start your eCommerce Business.” That means that regardless of your age, location, gender, or economic status if you enrol in the course, you are already on your way to enter his list of winners.
Who is Tremayne Turner, The Founder of Freedom with eCom?
Tremayne Turner is a young entrepreneur who produces YouTube motivational videos about dropshipping, digital marketing, Facebook Ads, and generally how to make money online. He releases one video a week, having a steady presence on YouTube for over a year now. He also expresses that he has thousands of students who have made it out of their jobs to become thriving business representatives who travel around the world enjoying their profits.
While it is not possible to prove that the evidence he shows on his website is rigged or photoshopped, I wouldn’t blindly trust it either. For one, he has kept most of his content reserved only for people who pay for the course and offers very little outside of it, unlike others like him who tend to have constant Instagram or YouTube videos.
What is Included in Freedom with eCom?
Now, when you are looking for a good dropshipping course, you would want one that does a lot more than just covering up the essential. Does this course do it?
As stated above, this is an eleven-level course, divided and organised the following way:
- Module 1: Welcome to the course. As usual, the first module offers the course’s introduction, explains what to expect from the course, how to structure your day and the 4th lesson is on brand vs general store.
- Module 2: creating your dream store. You will start by picking the store’s name, setup and buying a domain, setting up the email. Then, he moves onto picking a theme, owning the space, the first bonus, which is a conversion rate tip. It continues with the pages you need on your store, creating collections, pages, importing products, fulfilling orders, creating a landing page. To complete the 22 lesson module (One of the longest I’ve seen) it then talks about pricing strategies, payment provides, setting up the store, must have apps, two conversion hacks (two different videos), and closes the module with removing the “Powered by Spotify.”
- Module 3: creating your dream store master product research. Ten videos are included in this module. The first one shows how to find reliable suppliers on AliExpress. Then you learn the traits of a winning product and how to find one on Facebook. 4 videos will then teach you how to spy on my competition, then you get the see the golden winner and the other two winning projects.
- Module 4: The art of increasing your AOV. This is one of the shortest modules and mentions the basics of one clip upsell, easiest free upsell traffic, understanding the upsells, one-click upsell, and turning your customers into fans.
- Module 5: Introduction to Facebook. This is where it gets a tad repetitive because he spends three entire modules talking about Facebook. Starting with social media meeting marketing 101, then he talks about signing up for a new ad account, and set up the Facebook pixel. Posteriorly, you’ll see him get up a payment methods strategy, then the campaign objectives, campaign, ad-sets, and ads overview, column customisation. The last two videos of this module are how to create a Facebook page and knowing your customer.
- Module 6: Targeting with Facebook. There are three lessons (or videos) here. You start the module by targeting 101, the most basic concepts. Then, it progresses to understanding google trends and flex targeting.
- Module 7: Testing with Facebook. The first video is Facebook testing 101. Then, it moves to Ad copy, showing why video is crucial, to how to create a brilliant video ad. Here is when it then shows his Facebook testing strategy broken down, and you see if the claims that he made of earning over a million dollars in two months are valid or not. Halfway through the module, you’ll learn step by step how to launch an ad, doing explosive testing, understanding the breakdown, a video he called “coming back from the dead” and why posts are so crucial to promoting pages.
- Module 8: Scaling to the moon. There is an initial “Scaling your ads to the moon” video, followed by 2 scaling methods, custom and lookalike audiences, scaling, worldwide testing, and the Facebook lifesaver.
- Module 9: Retargeting is key. This one is probably the shortest of all modules with just two videos, one about retargeting and the other addresses dynamic products ads.
- Module 10: mail Marketing. The email marketing sections is quite simple to use. It starts with an introduction and continues with email marketing sequences and Mailchimp 101.
- Module 11. The next level. The last module contains the importance of customer service, where you can get the best staff and set it up for a party. P.S: At the end, there are three videos labelled BONUS.
Personal Experience With Freedom with eCom
When I opened Tremayne’s website, I couldn’t help but thinking that Tremayne is really into clickbait titles. I see the content of his course, and it seems interesting, it looks like a lot of good content, put together to really help everyone who wants to invest in the eCommerce business. However, is it possible that Turner is recycling and reusing content from other sites?
To be 100 percent honest, I do think he’s using original material, fully developed by him, since he started as a youtube video producer, but I can’t fully grasp the idea of someone making one million dollars in only two months, especially when, if you try adding up the numbers there, it never gets to 1,000,000.
Do I think the course is worth 297 dollars? Most likely not, let alone claiming that the initial price is $997, I highly doubt it.
Freedom with eCom Scam?
Nope, Freedom with eCom is not a scam however, there are definitely better courses out there you can get like eCom Elites.
Is there a Discount Code?
There is no discount/coupon for Tremayne Turner’s Freedom with eCom course.
There are other sites claiming they either have Freedom with eCom Coupon or Freedom with eCom Discount but, this is definitely not true. Also, Freedom with eCom Nulled or Freedom with eCom Free is not a thing.
Freedom With Ecom Final Verdict
You don’t have to be a genius to know that a good course isn’t precisely the one with more material or the biggest amount of assistance available tools, but the one that keeps continuously changing and updating, and this is something that Tremayne does and must be recognised.
Keeping that course fully up-to-date is good, constantly adding and modifying strategies, tips, pieces of advice, all that material is there with a lifetime guarantee that users find extremely attractive and they immediately buy it. Nevertheless, there seems to be a lot of repetition in the modules, particularly modules three, four, and five, which are all about Facebook, and all other social media tools are completely left out.
I think I would recommend this course for its general content, but the price/product quality doesn’t fully convince me.
Freedom with eCom Alternative
Now I have personally bought a ton of dropshipping courses out there. I even review a lot of them on my blog. Generally, these gurus try to sell you a lifestyle of getting rich and successful that’s why they charge a ridiculous amount for the information they sell.
Their courses typically aren’t even comprehensive at all. They focus all their efforts trying to market their course so, they can make more money from course sales.
I do however think that dropshipping courses are worth it if they are good. They will save you a ton of time and hassle that’s why I highly recommend a solid dropshipping course.
I have been dropshipping for a long time and I have built profitable stores (I currently do affiliate marketing though) and I highly recommend you check out this course called eCom Elites. (I did a review on this, make sure you read it!)
It’s by Franklin Hatchett who has been doing dropshipping WAY before it was famous.
This course definitely has helped me increase my eCommerce income before. However, I don’t do dropshipping anymore because I am focused on affiliate marketing.
Now, this is not another expensive garbage guru course. It’s one of the best & most affordable dropshipping / eCommerce course out there.
Hi, I am Adam. The founder of this blog Snag Success & many other niche sites.
A lot of the times you will end up saving a ton of money on great products from my blog!
CAN YOU DO ME A SMALL FAVOR?
I’ve put a ton of research & effort writing this blog post to provide you with the best information I can.
It’ll be super helpful if you could consider sharing it on social media networks.
Appreciate It! ♥️