Blogging plays a huge role in digital marketing to reach a wider range of audience and drive more traffic to your business.
And imagine how convenient it would be if your blog is integrated with all other sales tools you are using!
This is precisely what GrooveFunnels has designed for you. As you probably already know, GrooveFunnels is an all-in-one sales tools suite that serves all your marketing requirements under one roof and one subscription fee.
So it is kind of obvious that GrooveFunnels includes a blogging platform, namely GrooveBlog.
In this short review, we will cover what GrooveBlog is, how it benefits you and pricing.
GrooveBlog is basically a blogging app to develop a website in WordPress style.
Well, there is a slight difference, of course. As Mike Filsaime mentions, simplicity is the key here.
If you need an uncompromised solution for 42 WordPress plugins then GrooveBlog is not for you.
It is meant to cut down all the complications of multiple plugins, software updates, malware and so on.
GrooveBlog serves the needs of 80%-90% of people who need a blogging platform.
Let’s see what the perks of having GrooveBlog are:
- You will be able to create a dynamic post that is incredible for SEO.
- You can use the integrated website builder GroovePages to design your blog; drag and drop website elements like countdown timers and progress bars.
- You can upload images, videos and have a comment section.
- GrooveBlog theme library suits the purpose of various niches like magazines, real estate etc.
- It serves as a reliable Content Management System.
- With great SEO optimized content, you will see a surge in organic traffic and conversion rate.
- GroovePages Lite provides free hosting for up to three custom domains. So you don’t have to buy hosting or domain anymore.
To start using GrooveBlog, all you need to do is sign up for GrooveFunnels Free Base Account.
It is one of the newly released 17+ GrooveApps that you can access as a free user.
Or you can upgrade to their Lifetime Platinum deal for a one-time payment of $1397.
The fact that GrooveBlog easily integrates into your GroovePages websites and GrooveMail CRM makes the user experience very convenient. It can create a gorgeous blog with great SEO for organic ranking.
With the objective of replacing WordPress and providing users with a simple integrated blogging experience, GrooveBlog is definitely worth trying.