The buzz that has been going on in digital marketing around GrooveFunnels probably stems from the founders’ collective experience record.
Mike Filsaime, the CEO of GrooveDigital (former co-founder of Kartra), was legally bound by a non-competitive clause with Kartra for two years.
Once that expired, Filsaime launched GrooveFunnels in 2019. Within a year, GrooveFunnels made its position among the A-list marketing softwares, beating all its competitors with flying colors.
Naturally, curiosity arises if the software is affordable. Does it have any extended trial, unlike regular 7-14 days trials?
By the end of this article, you will have your answer, including other pricing options, to get a GrooveFunnels membership.
In a word, yes, GrooveFunnels completely justifies all the hypes.
With the collection of super useful sales apps, marketing strategy, free account and a profitable affiliate program, Filsaime and his team is growing a community of successful digital marketers.
GrooveFunnels is a one-stop solution for entrepreneurs or any kind of content creator as it compiles all necessary sales tools together to run an organized business.
Between website and sales funnel, it’s probably always better to build a complete funnel, irrespective of whether you are just starting or already have a booming website.
With an optimized funnel, you will get way more paid traffic, almost five times the money you made with a website, a very organized business growing faster every day and a noticeable increase in conversion rate.
Suppose now you are using different platforms for each tool, like MailChimp as an autoresponder, BlueHost or GoDaddy for hosting and domain, ClickFunnels for page building.
GrooveFunnels integrates all the separate tools together at a one-time payment for full access to the software.
When you sign up, you become a part of their private Facebook group, a community of over 100,000 members, connecting with other marketing experts.
You don’t need to be a techie or have prior coding knowledge to handle GrooveFunnels apps. Its user-friendly interface is meant for anyone.
In early 2020, the software was still in beta and they were offering three Groove tools for free: GroovePages, GrooveSell and GrooveAffiliate. Now there are a total of 20 tools in this.
Coming back to the main question, does GrooveFunnels run any extended trial?
That would be no.
Wait, don’t lose heart just yet. Something better might come up.
As of the writing of this article, GrooveFunnels does not offer any subscription-based product or related extended trial.
Obviously, a possibility of such trials cannot be ruled out for the future. Rumors are going on about a free trial version of each of GrooveFunnels apps to try and test before you invest in the software. So keep your fingers crossed!
But let’s talk about what you can expect now for a free trial.
If you are still wondering, is GrooveFunnels really free? Well, it is.
Not the entire version, for obvious, but enough to run and organize a business successfully.
There is one other lifetime paid ($1397) membership option now. But what they are offering as a Free Base Account is pretty generous.
- It’s a 100% free subscription deal. You don’t even have to update any credit card information.
- This offer lasts for a limited period.
- The validity of the Free account is a lifetime. You can upgrade anytime later.
- You get instant free access to 20 Groove apps.
To get your free account today, follow these steps:
- Visit GrooveFunnels’ official website
- You will see a sign: Get Started Right Now For Free!
- Click on this link
- A check out form will open
- Fill out the necessary information like username, email id, password;
- Sign up and you are done!
Check your email for a login link. Now you can log in to the platform and start working. Remember to note down your login information, as the system might automatically log you out.
- GroovePages Lite – To build optimized websites, landing pages and sales funnels.
- GrooveSell – Sell any physical or digital products like courses, membership, digital services.
- GrooveAffiliate – A two-tier affiliate system to promote GrooveFunnels products and earn 20% commission on each sale.
- GrooveMail – A CRM system to create segmented behavioral based mailing list and send newsletters or start email broadcasting.
- GrooveBlog – A platform like WordPress for SEO based blogging.
- GroveVideo – To share and upload video content.
- And 14 more.
So as you can see, with lifetime validity, GrooveFunnels free account is more of a lifetime free trial.
You can test the software at your own pace and decide when or whether you want to upgrade.
Until any further announcement on the part of the team, this is the best trial that you can choose for GrooveFunnels.