If you are someone who has been in digital marketing or looking into getting started with a website, then GrooveFunnels/GrooveDigital is a name that you probably came across in your searches. They are a full digital marketing platform that aims to fulfill all your digital marketing needs and campaigns.
It was created only a short time ago in 2019 by the previous co-founder of Kartra.com, Mike Filsaime. Since then, it has grown at a massive pace and is set to be one of the go-to software for digital marketing by 2023.
Through my research, I realized that many people still get confused over the name of the software. This is because they have so many names for each of their services that all begin with the word “Groove”. Therefore, if you were to only get little bits of information about their services, you would get easily mixed up.
As of now, there is no package available called “GroovePages Platinum”, it is actually called “GrooveFunnels Platinum” which is what the overall software is called. They haven’t started creating individual pricing for each of their tools just yet.
GroovePages is their tool that focuses on website building and landing page creation. They do not sell each of their tools separately. You will get access to each of them, depending on which package you pay for the month. As such, what you are searching for right now is not the GroovePages Premium pricing but GrooveFunnels Premium pricing.
When GrooveFunnels first started out, they did not launch with their full suite of tools and services. Initially, they were only focused on putting out the GroovePages tool and seeing how the general public responded to the tool. Once they were sure that they were getting a good response, they worked on introducing the rest of the package.
That is why back in 2019, you could buy GroovePages for a lifetime deal of $497. Once the full package was released, they changed the pricing model to a monthly subscription starting from $99/month.
As of now, there are three different pricing packages that are available to any new customers to the software. You can start off with a free account which gives you limited access to a few of the tools so that you can get a feel for the system
Here are the three packages:
- GrooveFunnels Silver – $99 per month
- GrooveFunnels Gold – $199 per month
- GrooveFunnels Platinum – $299 per month
Of course, GrooveFunnels platinum is the most premium out of all their packages. Below I have detailed what each of these packages provides.
This is the most basic package available other than the free account. This package is suitable to newbies and those just getting into the business. They have a bunch of tools that are necessary in order to get started. They go as follows:
- GrooveSell – This is a digital product selling platform. If your business has any digital products that can be sold, then you can get all the necessary tools to sell them here. Such as checkout pages, cart recovery, discounts, add-ons, and more.
- GrooveAffiliate – This is their affiliate program creation tool. If your business can benefit from an affiliate program, then you can create and manage one quickly through the use of this tool.
- GroovePages – The free account will give you access to the Lite version of this page building tool. With the silver package, you will get full access.
- GrooveMember – A tool for when you want to create your own membership-based website for your clients/customers. You can do things like creating monthly subscriptions and using gated content.
- GrooveVideo – This is available for those who want to upload and host videos on this platform itself instead of spending on another hosting platform.
- GrooveMail – This is the email autoresponder tool that you can use to send automated emails, email sequences, and create email lists.
On top of all of the above mentioned for Silver, you will also get the following:
- GrooveBlog – This is for those who want to maintain a blog on their website. It comes with an editor and scheduling publisher so that you can control when and where the blogs will be uploaded.
- GrooveDesk – This is their tool for those businesses that want to make their website into a helpdesk setting. It will give your website the look and feel of a helpdesk website. Or you can add a separate page to your website as a helpdesk.
- GrooveCalendar – You don’t need another scheduling app or calendar to manage all your appointments, events, and meetings. This tool will do all of that for you and the best part is that it is all connected with the rest of the GrooveFunnels suite.
This comprises the full set of tools that come with their platform. The new tools are:
- GrooveQuiz and GrooveSurvey – These are their tools for businesses that want to create quizzes and surveys to be used on their website and for information gathering. It is especially useful for certain types of businesses such as course creation websites.
- GrooveWebinars – You can create, host and monitor webinar sessions through this tool. You can either launch an automated webinar at a selected time or even do a live one whenever you please.
- GroovePages for Shopify – This is a premium tool that is only meant for e-commerce and Shopify. You can get an in-built app for Shopify to create landing pages and for product pages.
Since the tools are still new, the creators behind them are offering a lifetime deal for those who want to back the software, rather than pay for it on a monthly subscription. This offer will not last for a long time and will be useful for those who are planning on using this software for a long time.
To help with the payments, GrooveFunnels also offers different payment methods/plans. They are as follows:
- Pay in 4 months – Initially, you will not be charged anything for the first 14 days until you try the system. There will then be a charge of $497 for the four months from when you first purchased it. This will come to a total of $1988, which is the final price you will pay for this software.
- Pay in 6 months – Again, you will have the first 14 days free, then you will have to make payments of $388 spread out over the next six months. This will be a total of $2328 that you will have to pay.
- Pay in 12 months – Here you will be making monthly payments of $249 every month for 12 months. That will come up to a total of $2988 for the full software.
- 1-time payment – For their final option, they offer you a massive discount to pay on the spot. If you are able to pay at that time, then you only have to make a payment of $1397 to get the software.
If you want to try out the system first, then I would suggest going with the free account so that you can get a feel for it. Once you have made a decision, then if you have the money upfront, paying for the lifetime deal would be the best option and the most worth it. You won’t have to worry about making those monthly payments and you will have full access to one of the best digital marketing software available right now.