How To Make Dropshipping Video Ads With Vidnami (2021)
Find out How To Make Dropshipping Video Ads With Vidnami Below!
If you have a dropshipping business, video advertisements are a great way to make your products go viral and boost sales. It might seem like an expensive marketing technique, and you might already have the idea to outsource this to a professional, don’t! Vidnami is a free video creating software where you can create high-quality videos with just a few clicks. They have also recently updated their software. Today we will explore how you can create viral videos for your products with Vidnami.
Step by step guide to creating videos on Vidnami
Here is a look at the steps to create your own content video easily.
Searching For Pictures and Video Clips
- Collect high-quality pictures and high-resolution videos that you will need and keep them neatly in a folder. Photos can include product images from the supplier or even screenshots, but make sure they are good quality and not pixelated. Otherwise, your end product will not look appetizing.
- Search on YouTube for similar products. If the product is famous, chances are you will find other drop shipper’s videos on the product.
- Once you’ve found the video, click on Creative Commons so you won’t get into any trouble for copyright. So make sure your selected videos are under this category.
- Then, copy and paste the video URL to any website that can convert your video to MP4. You can just Google this, and you’ll find a bunch of free sites.
- Download the converted file and save it to your selected folder.
Start Creating Videos on Vidnami
- Now, sign up with Vidnami if you don’t already have an account. Or just log in if you do, and click Create A New Video. You will see a bunch of templates that you can choose from, including sales videos, blog posts, etc. Clicking on the “Play” button will let you preview the template.
- For this tutorial, we will create a Video for Social Media and using the Blue Bars template. To get started, click “Use This Template.”
Edit Your Scenes
- Next, type out your script or copy and paste any text that you have written beforehand. Vidnami will generate scenes for each sentence, so ensure that each sentence is on a separate line. Click “Edit Your Scenes” once your script is done.
- Here, you can edit your video scene by scene. If you want to upload more images or videos, you can do this by clicking on “Uploads.” Ensure the quality of your picture or videos before uploading them.
- If you want to add a new scene, just click “Add New Scene.”
- Add product pictures from your library. You can also add texts to your video by double-clicking on the box. Type in your writings in the box.
- Click on “Adjust Background Image” to edit your background picture by dragging the sides until your desired fit.
- Click on “Transitions” to choose consistent transition effects.
- Click on “Style” to have more options to edit your text style.
Add Voice Track
- Click on “Add Voice Track To Your Video” when you’re satisfied with your scenes.
- Here, you can add audio tracks such as music, voice recordings, etc. If you have enough marketing budget, you can also hire someone online such as Fiverr, to record a voice-over.
Preview and Adjust
- After uploading your track, click “Preview Your Video.”
- Now you’re almost done! Preview your video from start to finish. Here you can make last-minute adjustments.
- If you need to adjust the timing of each scene, click “Manually Adjust Timing” to expose the timeline. Just drag and drop each scene to move. (This might take some trial and error, just drag and drop each scene and preview it until you get it right.)
- Click “Hide Timing” once you’re satisfied.
Upload Music Track
- To upload a music track, click on “My Music” and upload your desired track. Once it’s uploaded successfully, apply it by clicking on the left tick.
- You can adjust the volume by adjusting the Music Volume Slider.
- Adding a watermark of your brand’s logo to your video will be an added benefit as your customers will recognize you.
- It also prevents other dropshippers from stealing your videos.
- Click “Watermark > Create New Watermark.”
- Adjust the Opacity and Scale so that it doesn’t cover your scenes. Then, drag the watermark to your preferred location.
- If, at any point, you still want to edit your scenes, just click “Scenes” on the left-hand side. You can individually edit each scene from here.
- If not, and everything looks good, click “Looks Good, Continue…” and we’re almost there!
- Click “Generate Your Video” and let Vidnami do the rest of the work.
- Then just click on “Download Your Video” and voila, you have your very own product video.
Starting Over With Different Templates
- You might want to see how your video looks like with different templates or styles.
- The great thing about Vidnami is that you won’t have to start from scratch!
- You can duplicate your completed videos by going to the My Videos Dashboard.
- Hover above the video you want to copy and click on “Clone.”
- Then click on “Template” and choose the template of your choice.
- Remember to adjust your image size to fit on your desired format. For example, if you’re posting it on Facebook, it should fit in a square format.
Video advertisements should be on the top of your list of things to do to market your products or your store. They’re highly engaging and can instantly capture your customer’s attention.
Not only that, it would make your brand look premium, and customers will have faith in your products.
All these benefits will reflect on your sales, generating more traffic and profit for your business.
Vidnami is a great platform for dropshippers with no graphic design or video editing experience.
As you can see, its very simple to create your ad video. There is no excuse to put this off if you want to see positive returns fast![about-me] [social_warfare] [small-favor] [relevant-posts] [wpsites_comment_form]