KashTree Review: Scam or Legit? (2021)
Find out if KashTree is worth it or not Below!
Table Of Contents
KashTree is a platform that promises people effortless online income. I’m not sure how this works as I’ve never heard of such a magical thing. After seeing so many people share links on social media, inviting people to join the ‘get rich fast’ scheme, I decided to investigate. After all, everyone could use some extra money. In this review, we will discuss the KashTree platform. Is it a scam? Can you make money overnight? This review will cover all you need to make a well-informed decision.
What is KashTree?
Founded in 2015, KashTree markets itself to be the number 1 influencer network in the internet marketing industry that has over 300,000 members. They also claim to have paid out a total of $44 million! It’s funny that with such a reputation, I’ve never once come across this ‘influencer network’, and I’ve been in the business for five years. Also, KashTree is probably the hundredth platform I’ve reviewed who has the same claims of being the ‘number 1 influencer network.’ This is important to note since if a hundred platforms claim to be number 1, then wouldn’t that defeat the purpose of having a ranking?
Moreover, these oddly specific numbers also seem familiar to me as I’ve seen them on scam platforms like CloutPay or CloutBucks. Even the naming conventions seem to be somewhat similar. And all of them were founded in 2015, had 300,000 members, and paid out the same $44 million.
Before we continue, it is essential to note that the similar numbers could mean that KashTree is just a rehash version of previous scams. These platforms shut down and spring up whenever they like! And the creators just change the name and logo but recycle everything else.
My previous expose of CloutBucks and CloutPay showed that they were founded in 2019 and not 2015. This point is important because if they were really founded in 2019, then the 300,000 members they claim to have wouldn’t be possible in such a short time! So, I did my digging for KashTree and surprise! It was also only founded in 2019!
Usually, the founder of a business is at the front line of the brand, as they are proud of their business. That is not the case with KashTree. There is simply no information about anyone! There are also no contact details, so there is no one to contact if you have any inquiries. I tried to dig more about their location, and I got two VERY contradicting answers from their terms of service. Section 17 states that their office is in Australia, and Section 14 states that they are in the US!
How Does KashTree Work?
If you’re wondering how you can make money with KashTree, I’m also wondering the same thing, although I’ve gone through their entire sales page. There is just no further explanation as they just keep claiming its three simple steps: Sign up, Share and Earn, Get Paid. Instead of elaborating on the method of action, you only get a marketing tactic after marketing tactic. Some of these aren’t even real! For example, you can see a bunch of big logo brands like Dunkin Donuts and Wendy’s on their website. Advertising brand logo is a way that businesses use to establish credibility. Upon further inspection, there is no mention of any affiliate between KashTree and any of these brands!
Signing up with KashTree
Like any other platform, you will need to sign up, accept the Terms and Conditions, and create an account. Since I’m skeptical about KashTree, I used another email account. Signing up was relatively easy, and they didn’t even require email verification.
How to Earn With KashTree?
Let’s see how KashTree claims that members can earn below:
- KashTree claims to give you a $50 bonus immediately just for signing up. Wow, $50 is a lot of money! I can understand why many people have decided to sign up. Other survey sites like Swagbucks and InboxDollars only pay up to $5.
- Secondly, KashTree has a referral program that pays $2 for each click and $25 for each person who signs up. Again, this payout is a significant amount!
- Thirdly, you can also earn by creating videos and posting them on YouTube to earn $50!
- Lastly, you can also find a $40 Task Wall where you can do small online tasks and receive $40!
Getting Paid By KashTree
After seeing all the significant amount of cash that you can earn from KashTree, you might be urged to sign up immediately! Please, don’t! Here’s why – KashTree has never paid a single cent to any members! Their minimum cash out amount is ridiculously high at $200, and that isn’t the only criteria. They also have a specific (unrealistic) target that you must meet to cash out like 20 clicks, five referrals, and five completed tasks. Yes, doing all this will get you more than $200, but they are also high unachievable! It looks to me as if KashTree doesn’t want to pay out at all.
Reasons Why KashTree Is A Scam
The warning signs for KashTree that I will state below is pretty much the same for all scam sites of the kind. Therefore, you can use these signs to prevent falling victim in the future.
- Although the rewards model for KashTree sounds very lucrative, it also seems a little fishy to me. I’m no stranger to survey sites who pay people to do small online tasks. They pretty much work the same, except the payout is much lower. It also doesn’t make sense when you think about how KashTree has the money to payout every single member. They claim that the payout is from ad-spend revenue and sponsored products. But even after signing up, I don’t see a single ad or product. So, its either they have some other magical money-making method, or they just aren’t interested in paying members in the first place.
- I know that people rarely look at the Terms of Service for software or anything for that matter. But since this is an investigation, I decided to look into it, and what I found was shocking. It states that KashTree’ reserve the right to change, suspend, or cancel all or a portion of an Affiliate Program, including any points you may have accrued, at any time without prior notice to you’. This means that if you’ve accumulated over $200 and you try to log in one day, your account might be shut down for no reason!
- Now, let’s move on to the bogus testimonials. I know they are false because they are using the EXACT SAME testimonials from CloutPay! Also, how can these people already claim to make hundreds of thousands when the platform was only up in 2019?
- Lastly, as I mentioned before, there is no contact information for KashTree should you have any inquiries. It looks just like an empty shell run by no one! No one is taking responsibility for this platform. What this means is that even if you experience problems withdrawing your earnings, no one will help you! This is another tactic that they use. Because if no one answers you, you will eventually give up without further persistence.
The similarities between KashTree and CloutPay are just too obvious. Everything is the same from the Terms of Service, to the testimonials, and the bold claims. Since CloutPay is no longer around, I can safely assume that it shut down and sprung up as KashTree.
What to Do If You Have Already Joined KashTree?
As we’ve already uncover, KashTree is an illegitimate platform. If you’ve already signed up, you might think its not a problem as you didn’t pay anything. However, you might actually be in deeper trouble. Since signing up, did you start receiving any spam emails or calls from weird numbers? That is because KashTree is a data harvesting scam. They’re not directly in it for the money, but your personal information.
Considering that you get nothing from signing up to KashTree, and instead risk losing your personal data, I definitely think KashTree is a scam. This opinion is solidified even more after I found out that KashTree is similar to CloutPay. These scams shut down and spring up in no time and they will keep appearing if more people fall for it. That is why I started exposing them one by one to create awareness and you should also pass on this message. Learn to identify the red flags and pass them on so more people are aware. Losing your sensitive information to the wrong hands can be detrimental and you might be the victim of even serious offenses like identity theft. You can still try out KashTree if you have your own doubts but if you want to make real money online, I have a few suggestions below.
Now, I have personally tried many businesses online and honestly, a lot of the businesses just suck for a complete beginner. This is because either they are blatant scams or they require a ton of experience and money.
Guys I have literally reviewed over 150+ courses on my blog which claim to make you millions of dollars overnight or just contain poor information for a large fee.
Believe it or not, there are actually good programs out there which have value-packed information, are super affordable and transparent.
If you want an honest long term sustainable online business which can make you earn a full-time income at home without any bosses you can check out Savage Affiliates Program. (This does require work on your part, it’s not a get rich quick scheme. You can read my review on it here!)
Hi, I am Adam. The founder of this blog Snag Success & many other niche sites.
A lot of the times you will end up saving a ton of money on great products from my blog!
CAN YOU DO ME A SMALL FAVOR?
It’ll be super helpful if you could consider sharing it on social media networks.
Appreciate It! ♥️